Local Worcester Construction firm looking to hire a full-time assistant to support our busy office. We design, fabricate, install and service commercial and residential window, door, and glazing projects. You will be assisting our Managers, Estimators and staff with customer contact, project paperwork, computer entry, vendor follow-up, scheduling, and general office duties.
- Schedule: preparing paperwork and updating progress.
- Order products: entering purchase orders and vendor follow-up.
- Enter quotes: verification, publishing, scanning, and filing.
- Write sales orders and enter them into our accounting program.
- Write purchase orders and checks.
- Follow up with vendors on ship dates and issues.
- Pull permits and oversee paperwork.
- Job costing with updates to inventory and pricing records.
- Back up answering phones to take messages and write leads.
- Provide assistance to management as needed.
- Lead or assist on special projects.
- Knowledge in AP, AR, payroll, data entry, and bank reconciliation.
- 3 plus years of office experience.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with particular strength in Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to accuracy and detail.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Please include your resume and cover letter to apply for this position.
- Based on experience. Great opportunity for future growth
- Monday to Friday
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Valid Driver’s License (Preferred)